All gamers have that moment the first time you walk into a new gaming group. Some feel nervous, others
take charge and tread with no fear. Regardless of which type you are, let these helpful hints guide you in making the decision to come back for a second session.
As to why there are only 9, honestly I could not think of anything clever for #10. Besides, everybody does 10. I want to be original.
With no further ado, here is my top 9 list of hints you chose the wrong game group.
9. “Our fighter is a pacifist.”
8. The other players fear girls because they have “cooties.”
6. DM states, “I have all the rules memorized. We do not use books.”
5. “Miniatures are not necessary for 4th Edition.”
4. You play in a dark basement on an old autopsy table and there is a drain in the floor to catch…fluids.
3. The campaign is cross-genre, Cthulhu and Yaoi.
2. Huzzah! We killed the dragon. Time for a group snuggle!
1. The rulebook was written by Jack Chick.
Feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments.
Trask, The Last Tyromancer